Re: [SQU] FrontPage 2000

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:44:57 +1000

Thanks kinkie,
yes that's what I meant. Hendrik - I didn't know about that bug.

so the canonical auth-thru-squid-to-origin-server answer should be
* Basic ok any version of squid
* Digest recent versions only, possibly requires 2.4 (not stable yet)
* NTLM (integrated windows authentication) won't work due to NTLM design
limitations. No RFC 2616 compliant proxy can do this.

Rob