Re: Can't access a weather site

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:09:34 +0200

I guess it would be easier to help you if you described the problem in a
bit more detail than simply "does not work".

* Do you get any error message in your browser?

* Is anything said in cache.log?

* Is the same symptoms seen using both Microsoft Explorer and Netscape?

* Which Squid version are you using?

* Which browser version(s)

--
Henrik Nordstrom