Re: [SQU] SNMP targets in Squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:32:57 +0200

Daniel Buchholz wrote:

> Is there any really detailed documentation of what the various targets mean?
> I searched squid-cache.org but could not find anything usefull.

There are comments in mib.txt..

The FAQ also contains some explanations I think.

Note: The returned values are mostly the same as what is returned by
cachemgr.cgi, but sometimes under a slightly different name.

If you have any questions about something more specific, just ask here.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker