RE: [SQU] Caching Question

From: Laupretre, François <Francois.Laupretre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:52:54 +0200

OK for telling squid not to cache these pages anymore, but did you purge the
cache from the pages that were stored there before you modified the
configuration ?

If the client asks for an URL that is in the cache, it will be returned from
the cache, even if your 'no_cache' configuration says not to cache this kind
of URLs. The no_cache configuration only defines what to do with the page
after having sent it to the client.