[SQU] WCCP Problem

From: Jorge Sanchez <jorge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:03:18 +0200

Hi
I'd like to use some transparent caching in my corporate network and
I've choosed Cisco WCCP and
Squid because I think it suits well for me, but for now I've found a lot
of problems.

I've read WCCP FAQ and I've followed all the steps, but nothing works.
Cisco configuration seems fine (I've made a lot of debug), and Squid
starts well, but it looks like Squid
doesn't understand the packets which router sends.

I think its a problem which the ip_wccp module, because when a make a
tcpdump in the machine where
Squid is installed, the packets arrive fine, but nothing else happends.

Also, making a cat /proc/modules, ip_wccp shows "unused"

Can anybody help me?
Thanks for advance