[SQU] Refresh

From: Isak Badenhorst <isakb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:28:05 +0200

Hi

I am missing something somewhere.

I am using squid as a transparent proxy. My problem is that when I open a
web page, then close it and go and make some changes to the pages and open
it again it does not show me the changes I made. If I press refresh in my
browser it also does not update the changes. Where do I miss the point? If
I point my proxy settings in my browser to my proxy machine it then updates
the pages.

My second problem is that everything was working fine and al of a sudden I
cannot open any secure sites through the transparent proxy. There were no
changes made.

Thanks

Isak Badenhorst