Re: [SQU] Virtual Host question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:49:54 +0200

There are two types of virtual hosts:

a) IP based where each site has it's own IP address. This is
httpd_accel_host virtual in squid.conf, and requires an IP for each site
to be configured on the Squid server and a redirector helper to rewrite
this IP to the backend server.

b) Host/domain based. This is enabled by httpd_accel_uses_host_header in
squid.conf.

--
Henrik Nordstorm
Squid hacker