[SQU] abt 0 sized reply

From: Michael Chen <bd5rv@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:59:50 +0800

HI, group,
        I know this queation had been asked before, but I can't find an answer in the archeive:
        I installed a Squid 2.3 STABLE 4 on a Solaris 7 for sparc. Everything went on smoothly when I started the process. But after a period time of running, one day or two, it bagan to show user the flowing message when they try to access some site:
>ERROR
>The requested URL could not be retrieved

>While trying to retrieve the URL: [no URL]

>The following error was encountered:

>Zero Sized Reply
>Squid did not receive any data for this request.

>Your cache administrator is webmaster.

>Generated Sun, 03 Sep 2000 13:41:02 GMT by fujitsu (Squid/2.3.STABLE4)

        But when I try to connect to the same site directly, no problem at all. It happens on some certain sites, and I can connect to other sites without any difficulty via proxy. After some time, this problem disappeared. I think I must have some misconfiguration. Anyone can help? Very appreciated.

Michael Chen