Re: [SQU] abt 0 sized reply

From: Mehrdad Fatemi <fatemi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 01:23:02 +0430

squid is in transparent or normal mode?

Best Regards

Mehrdad Fatemi
R&D Director

< AFRANET Co. ---------------------------- R&D Dept. >

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Chen <bd5rv@amsat.org>
To: squid list <squid-users@ircache.net>
Date: Monday, September 04, 2000 7:40 PM
Subject: [SQU] abt 0 sized reply

>HI, group,
> I know this queation had been asked before, but I can't find an answer in
the archeive:
> I installed a Squid 2.3 STABLE 4 on a Solaris 7 for sparc. Everything went
on smoothly when I started the process. But after a period time of running,
one day or two, it bagan to show user the flowing message when they try to
access some site:
>>ERROR
>>The requested URL could not be retrieved

------

>>While trying to retrieve the URL: [no URL]
>
>>The following error was encountered:
>
>>Zero Sized Reply
>>Squid did not receive any data for this request.
>
>>Your cache administrator is webmaster.

-----
>>Generated Sun, 03 Sep 2000 13:41:02 GMT by fujitsu (Squid/2.3.STABLE4)
>

> But when I try to connect to the same site directly, no problem at all.
It happens on some certain sites, and I can connect to other sites without
any difficulty via proxy. After some time, this problem disappeared. I think
I must have some misconfiguration. Anyone can help? Very appreciated.