Re: [SQU] Squid 2.2-STABLE4 hanging

From: Igor Plisco <igor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:25:02 +0400

Eugene Geldenhuys wrote:

> Hi
>
> It never rains ...
>
> Looks like I may have someone forcing my cache to hang, after
> months of reliable service my cache has suddenly become prone to
> hanging.

I use 2.3stable4, and the same was in stable3. My squid sometimes
hanged, and on "top" one squid process used 99% CPU time. Now I use
evidently bad solution, which works by unknown reason - I simply kill
this process when I start squid. Unbelived, but my squid works well
after such amputation.

Igor Plisco