RE: [SQU] Secure Authentication

From: Ounsted, Toby <ounstt@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:09:16 +0100

Can anyone give an update on how well the NTLM stuff is going? I read the
announcement at the end of August about it's availability but have held back
whilst it's classified as 'development' rather than 'production'. I ran
Squid very happily in my previous job but have had to hold back so far in
this one as NT Authentication is a prerequisite for a proxy service (Bah!).

Thanks,

Toby.