[SQU] Curious Hang

From: Doug <dbaldwin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 23:25:13 -0400

All goes well for days, then bam - squid hangs. Restart
does not help. Neither does telinit 1, then telinit 3. Any
ideas?

It seems to hang right after I get this message:

NETDB state saved: 0 entries, 20 msec.

But not always after this message. Seems to occur if
NETDB state saved happens while I'm in the middle of
downloading a web page. Could be that I interrupt a
download just at the time NETDB is being saved. Perhaps I
should turn off continue download feature?

Using squidGuard redirector. Occasionally get WARNING:
1 pending requests queued, but never more than one.

I've triple checked all the config parameters.

Thank You, Doug.