[SQU] Need to trigger end of an authenticated user session from external prgm

From: Vinaya Shetty <vinaya_shetty@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 07:47:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everybody ,
    I need to determine the time of a user session.
Will be using 2.3Stable with LDAP authentication.
However the need is to determine this time in real
time. It would have been possible looking at the
access logs however need in real time. Is there a way
to do that.
  Another question is if I can trigger the end of an
authenticated session from an external program ? After
trigerring such an end of session, the next URL
visited by the user should ask for password.

Thanks ,
Vinaya