Re: [SQU] Multiple squid boxes with WCCP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:14:58 +0200

WCCP1 only supports one router I think. Well, I guess it might
technically be possible to code the WCCP "client" to communicate with
two or more routers, however I don't know the details of WCCP that much
to tell if there is any technical reason why this might not be possible
to code.

For WCCP2 Cisco has to release the specifications openly first.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker