RE: [SQU] Select Loop Failed

From: Andrew Lowe <alowe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:53:46 +1000 (EST)

I had a similar problem, using RealTek RTL8139 Based cards... we had the
card dropping very regually, but have found the latest linux drivers have
fixed most of the problems.. i think it was mainly an issue with POP3
crashing the card...

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771