Re: RPM

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 19:42:46 +0200

If you want to know how a RPM packaged binary is built then you need to
get the Source RPM (usually in SRPMS, always with a name of
packagename-version.src.rpm). Install this and then see
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS/packagename.spec for the build options.

You don't need the source if all you want is to edit the configuration
(which you need to to get Squid running). /etc/squid/squid.conf

/Henrik