Re: [SQU] accelerator mode vs. trasparent mode

From: Andrew Lowe <andrew@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:54:33 +1000

In accelerator mode, squid accelerates a web server on your network, for the
outside world, in transparent mode, squid accelerates other webserver not on
your network for clients on your network...

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771