[SQU] Access control configuration error

From: Mohammad Elmallah <melmalla@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:10:17 -0700

Greetings everyone,
I am new to Squid .. I just installed it on our server it seems like
it's running just fine but when I tried to connect through it to the
internet (Using a browser) it gave me this error ..

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.sun.com/
The following error was encountered:
Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.
Your cache administrator is root@physcomp1

Generated Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:27:20 GMT by physcomp1 (Squid/2.3.STABLE4)

I thought this would be the right place to ask for help .. Thanks in
advance for your help ..

M. Elmallah