[SQU] Squid and Squidgaurd

From: Jeffry Bilder <jbilder@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:37:00 -0500

I recently loaded Squid 2.3 Stable 4 on a linux server for a webproxy. I
then loaded the filter called SquidGuard to block restricted sites. Well,
Squid was working fine until I placed the "redirect_program" to squidguard.
Now everytime I bring up a page it says access denied. I then changed the
parameters for "redirct_program" back to defualt. Squid is still receiving
these errors. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions? Thanks :)

Jeff Bilder
Network Manager
MediChem Research, Inc.
jbilder@mcr.medichem.com