[SQU] Problems with Java applet?

From: <janifx1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 07:51:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I have a lot of problems with some link with linked class java application. I am not a Java guru but with a modem the link is ok , with Squid ..not. Try this link (It's the official Governament for the Finances in Italy)
This link is a search engine
http://www.finanze.it/xcerca.htm
Then try the link :

Cliccare qui

On the browser appears:
Applet CircolariF class CircolariF could not be loaded.

I have a lot of this messages also with applet Fphover with others links.

I have squid 2.3.STABLE2-4 on a Linux box.
Thank you in advance.
Gianni Bettella