Re: [SQU] Problems with Java applet?

From: <janifx1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 07:47:30 -0400 (EDT)

 ---- you wrote:

> There has been a bit of email on this list lately about problems between
> IE5 and squid intransparent mode. Perhaps that is affecting you. Do you
> have the problem if you configure the browser to use the squid as a proxy?
>
> Colin

Yes the problem appears with:
1) Transparent proxy with redirection
2) Browsers using the http proxy on port 3128
3) Browsers using the http proxy on port 80
4) Automatic proxy configuration with a .pac java script
The squid access.log says: DIRECT when I ask for that applet CircolariF , but it does't come back from Internet.
Do I try to change squid version??
Gianni