Re: Cache Manager query

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 08:42:07 +0200

The source is the source to Squid.

The programmers guide is available from the web site and as part of the
sources.

Overall hit ratio is available in the general runtime information
section, and from the 5, 10 and 60 minutes averages.

The 2K, 4K and 8K buffers means exacly that. 2K, 4K and 8K buffers.
These buffers are used at various places in the code. In most cases the
biggest user is cache_mem.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker