Re: [SQU] FTP resume is not suported using squid?

From: Florian Antal Arpad <anti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 12:36:25 +0300

Same error HTTP 502 using WGET from linux. This is definitivelly
a SQUID problem. ftp_user is squid@vitacom.ro (my server).
Getright is configured vitacom.ro:8080 (squid port) and it uses
HTML get to retrieve files.
It still doens't resume broken ftp downloads (specifically : red hat 7.0
iso cd image - 650MB)!