Re: [SQU] Squid problem (surely not!)

From: zhangxch <again.zhang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 19:45:31 +0800

I'am confused a little about your network topology, is your squid proxy act
as masq gateway also ?

you may need verify if it's squid's fault or your network & server's
setting error. Then it work on your own machine, any difference on system
or application leve to the proxy ? try to change the role between your and
your proxy, not just the squid. may your browser has some miscofigurations.