RE: [SQU] Multiple request blocking

From: Chan, Alan S <Alan.Chan2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:43:31 -0400

This work great!
However, I ran into another problem. I need the page to live for 30
seconds. I added a Last-Modified with current time and a cache control
value of max-age=30 in the header. In the squid.conf I have
"refresh_pattern . 0 50% 1". The pages are refreshing every 113 seconds.
Can you shred some light on it?

Thank you very much!

Alan