Re: [SQU] missing-http-ident ?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:31:13 -0500

I'm also seeing the problem. But don't have a solution. I've written
to Metacrawler to see what they have to say for themselves, but no
answer so far.

It might be a doubleclick.net issue. Perhaps we should holler at them
about it.

                                  --
                     Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                 Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances