[SQU] Changing Error messages

From: <GaganG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:11:55 +0530

I tried to change the /usr/local/squid/etc/errors/ERR_DNS_FAIL

Firstly, its an HTML page but it does NOT have a </HTML> tag at the end. I
changed the whole page and put my own page instead. The new page appears in
the error message, but the signature of squid at the bottom specifying the
version, date and hostname of the server, are still there.
I learnt from this mailing list itself that a variable %s expands into this
signature, but I could not find this %s in the Error Page files. Is there
another file that gets appended to the error page at the end. If yes, where
is that file?

Please Help,
Gagan Gandhi

Visit http://www.NetVarsity.com for online learning