Re:

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 08:00:21 +1100

Hi Thomas,
    I don't think there is anything wrong with your config file. The log
entries you had showed a definate failure in the NTLM authentication.

    Can you also supply the version and service pack of 98 you are running?
Are you running the AD add-on or NTLMv2 for win98?

You also need to be logged into a domain to use ntlm. If you are not logged
into a domain then the authentication will always fail. You shouldn't
actually see the three line dialog for login in IE once this is working, IE
logs into the cache without prompting.

Any, drop my the logs and I'll see what I can see.

Rob