[SQU] Proxy squid+FTP

From: Skyraven <jackdaw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:50:55 -0500

I have a Linux/Windows Network, the server receives a Dynamic Ip that
receives from de ISP... the server has 2 network cards... the first one
receives the address that is assigned by the ISP.. and the other is
10.1.1.5.. i connect this to the hub an the other to the cable MOdem..
my server is suse 6.4 with squid as a proxy and the rest of the
workstations are win 95.
these workstatios have addresses such as 10.1.1.6,10.1.1.7 and so forth.,

1. What can I do to allow the win95 workstations to do FTP... when I try it
says Failed connection... what should I configure in the proxy?

2. I'm using VNC to give internal support to the network, I want to get
connected from home.. how can I use VNC to give remote support to a win95
machine which is behind of a proxy Squid? everybody says that I have to
configure squid

thanks for all-.--

Ignacio Gomez
Support Engineer