RE: [SQU] lru or heap LRU (Squid V2.4)

From: Randeep Cheema <randeep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:56:50 -0700

Hi Val,

Studies & simulations shows that LRU performs little bit better tha LRU_H
(LRU Heap) in terms of number of objects served from squid-Cache. But LRU
tends to be more CPU intensive than LRU_H. Now it depends on your
requirement that whether you want to serve more objects from cache or you
have slower CPU at proxy.

Henrik,

Could you please tell me what are the values of watermark in Squid
implementation for LRU_H.

Thanks
~ Randeep