[SQU] Web Emails are not working

From: Afridi Hilal <hilalafridi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:42:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
Every one
the problem with my squid is that i am unable to
retrieve web based emails on my client system
i have chained my squid having a virtual ip with one
of my dialup machines running widows 2000 and wingate
as a proxy server.
When i use squid on a dialup machines it works just
fine and i dont face any sort of problems though i
have to chain it with my isp's cache on a dialup
machine.But when i try to run squid on my Lan i am
unable to open the web based emails the other things
work just fine.
I have chained the squid with my wingate as follow
cache_peer 192.168.1.1 parent 8080 7
can anyone help me in this regard
hilal afridi
system admin