[SQU] Disable authentication Realm, No Authprompts with MS-Proxy Explorer , : Now where is the NTLM module?

From: Dr. Michael Weller <eowmob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:34:59 +0200 (MESZ)

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Dr. Michael Weller wrote:

> Sorry for the noise, I got a pointer to the NTLM module already.
> If I have problems I'll get back top the list, thx already.

Well, I didn't expect having to call you that early, but I can't get hold
of Robert Collins NTLM module.

Note that I'm not interested in the NT based authentication, I've a
(third party) smb_auth module well working. It is the feature that makes
the MS-Explorer authenticate itself, probably triggered by the specific
Proxy Authentication lines, which I need.

Now, i cannot find any of the directories, commands, config options
mentioned in the related posts in any of the (development) versions
I downloaded as tarball.

Even cvs reports that there is not ntlm (lower or uppercase) although it
was said so in the mails. Robert Collins mails, however, are old.

I desperately want to give these patches (though alpha) a try. But where
can I find them?

Michael.

--
Michael Weller: eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de, eowmob@ms.exp-math.uni-essen.de,