Re: [SQU] ftp forwarding

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 23:01:48 +0200

Squid is only a HTTP proxy, so you must use a web client configured to
use the Squid server as a proxy for FTP. (yes, it sounds confusing, but
web clients uses HTTP for all protocols when using a proxy, the proxy
then translates the request to the requested protocol)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker