[SQU] How to install NTLM Authentication.

From: Yuri Sytema <Yuri.S@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:01:22 +0200

Hi,

I'm not very good at compiling stuff etc, but I would like to install NTLM
authentication on my linux machine running Squid 2.3.STABLE4.
The only thing i need is for squid to log the username of the client.
We're using citrix clients, so all user's appear to surf from the same
machine.

So How do I install NTLM (or another method of) authentication.
I have the source of my running squid version.

Where do I put the NTLM files before compiling squid.
how does squid know where to find (and that it hase to include) the ntlm
files.

Thanks in advance..

Yuri Sytema