Re: [SQU] squid does not cache any objects

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 21:24:35 +0800

Hi Hoomaan,

Does your transparent cache running well when users go to Yahoo mail (or similar)? I got problem if I force the transparent.

After users inputing their username and password, the WEB looping to ask username and password again. If I use non-transparent, it runs OK.

Do you have any idea?

Thx

Best Regards,

Awie