Re: [SQU] Squid does not open a site...

From: John Deschamps <jdescham@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:02:52 -0400

But I can access site if I bypass my proxy. With proxy I am now am getting:

Set-Cookie:
recoverURL=/cgi-bin/imteen/index.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=no&default=/Frames/index
_home.jsp; path=/; Set-Cookie:
BV_IDS=jaljechjljgbedbfegcjcgg.0:@@@@1166515028.0972057540@@@@;
path=/cgi-bin/imteen X-Cache: MISS from hplproxy.suffolk.lib.ny.us

Same as Edinilson J. Santos

John