[SQU] Transparent Proxying with Foundry Server Irons

From: Paul Kincaid <pkincaid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:59:31 -0400 (EDT)

We are using a Foundry Server Iron to transparently redirect all web
traffic to two squid boxes (both hung directly off the Server Iron --
nothing in between)

Every ~2 minutes an error message is received within the Squid access.log:

<DATE><TIME> 0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx NONE/400 350 HEAD
error:nat-lookup-failed - NONE/- -

Where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the Foundry Server Iron.

Basically we have everything working nicely except for that error message,
which does not appear to be breaking anything.

Any help would be appreciated. I have already attempted all the usual
suspects for answers with no luck.... BTW, Squid is on an Intel box
running BSDi version 4.1, Squid 2.3STABLE4, IP Filter 3.4.10 and the
Foundry Server Irons are on version 7.10.

Thanks,
Paul Kincaid