[SQU] Squid-Cisco transparent caching

From: David Cundiff <dcundiff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:39:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
        I'm having a little trouble getting Squid and my Cisco's to work
well together. I followed the directions in the FAQ, the counters on the
cisco's route-map increment, but nothing ever hits my squid box. Are there
any other resources on how to set this up properly? I would normally think
that this was caused by a Cisco bug but I'm running the latest stable
IOS. WCCP is probably not an option since some of the routers I'll be
using won't have the horsepower.

Thanks,
Dave Cundiff
World Wide Net