Re: [SQU] IP address cycling

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:42:16 +0200

AFAIC there is no option for disabling the IP cycling.

Patching the code should be safe. But please keep in mind that it is
also the function that makes Squid jump to the next IP if the first
fails to respond, so you better only remove the relevant call to the
function, and not the function itself..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker