Re: [SQU] Changing Error Message

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:33:18 +0200

Adding images to Squid is not trivial. The easiest way is usually to
refer to the image using a absolute URL to a HTTP server somewhere.

Theoretically it is possible to add images to Squid by defining them as
icons in mime.conf after the "." wildcard entry, and then refer to them
using the icon style URLs (see a generated FTP listing).

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker