Re: [SQU] running multiple reverse-proxy instances on squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:16:29 +0200

Only one instance of the httpd_accel_host and httpd_accel_port
directives can be used in squid.conf. However, a single Squid can
support N backend servers and M domains just fine.

You can use any combination of IP addresses and domains in the
accelerator. See the httpd_accel_host, httpd_accel_uses_host_header and
redirect_program directives, the FAQ, and some posts from me on the
subject...

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker