[SQU] running multiple reverse-proxy instances on squid

From: Andre Langemeyer <alangemeyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:31:45 +0200

Hi,

I've a problem running multiple reverse-proxy instances on squid, which I
couldn't answer yet, by reading the docs ond faqs.

I'm running a Backend-Server having at least one Apache-Virtual-Server, a
Webmail and a Webcalendar.

So I have to configure one accel_host and three accel_ports. I couldn't figure
out, how to serve virtual hosts, yet. Or should it be possible to run multiple
Instances of Squid, which didn't worked for me by now?

Running a single reverse-proxy works just fine,
... as promised in the docs.

Any hints will be apreciated.

By André