RE: [SQU] Setting Mrtg for squid

From: Dan Williamson <danw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:46:38 -0500

These settings would make your squid respond to your snmpmanager if its IP
was 192.168.0.1 and was not a multi-homed machine with the community name
public in the squid.conf file.

acl snmpmanager src 192.168.0.1
acl snmppublic snmp_community public
snmp_port 3401
snmp_access allow snmppublic snmpmanager
snmp_access deny all
snmp_incoming_address 0.0.0.0
snmp_outgoing_address 0.0.0.0

An excellent site with good examples on setting up MRTG can be found here.
http://www.psychofx.com/chris/unix/mrtg/

Hope that helps.