Re: [SQU] Performance Question

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 07:42:24 +0800

Wow......I become jealous to hear Audie's download rate. I only use 128 Kbps
through VSAT that (maximum) run at 10 KB/s to download.

Henrik, it is interesting to read your email that having proxies can
increase the utilization of the link.

I configured my router to have TCP Header compression that increase its CPU
2%-3%. But I can save bandwidth for around 10% - 20%. (Sorry, it perhaps has
no relation with Squid discussion)

Please advise. Thx

Best Regards,

Awie