Re: [SQU] How to replace all images from one site with your own.

From: Dimitris 'sehh' Michelinakis <sehh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:27:00 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:45:37 -0600, Magnus Ullberg wrote:

>Is there a way to replace any images downloaded from a site with your own?
>I'm thinking specificly of sites like www.webshots.com.
>We have a big problem with people here using www.webshots.com and we were
>going to suprise the people and replace all images they get from webshots
>with our logo.

ah thats very easy to do, i use the squirm redirector. You can add
a pattern match that looks like this:

regexi .*webshots.* http://server/images/bone.gif

That should display that image for the WHOLE site.

or you could ban the downloading of images like:

regexi .*webshots\.com/scripts/photo.fcgi.* http://server/images/bone.gif

þ H.I.C. & D.B.S. þ OS/2 Warp þ Hellas þ
þ ServerConfig þ ConfigEdit þ OS/2 UK UG þ