[SQU] Searching for ldap_auth and squid enabled squid.conf

From: Wijninga, Rene <Rene.Wijninga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 20:13:23 +0100

Hi list,

Does anyone have the ldap_group_auth running in combination with Squid, and
is willing to send me his squid.conf? I am totally stuck, and get the 'Page
does not contain data' error message. I have done everything according to
the readme's. I am using squid2.3 stable 3. Has anyone got it running under
Squid 2.3 stable 3?? A working squid.conf would be great help then.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Rene

email: rene.wijninga@compaq.com <mailto:rene.wijninga@compaq.com>