Re: SSL- Squid - proxy!

From: Paul Boyer <Paul.Boyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 23:21:53 +0100

Many thanks for pointing me to the good direction, Henrik.

This looks pretty much excatly what I have been looking for for some
time ;-)

The code looks good, but I'm not easy with OpenSSL (I would have
written it either, huh !)

Do you have any feed back of production use on heavy traffic sites or
is it still early beta ?
Do you plan to merge it with the mainstream code so day ?

Paul,
happy ;-))