[SQU] Is FTP upload possible with IE 5 or not?

From: Dr. Michael Weller <eowmob@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 23:59:33 +0100 (MEZ)

Sorry, I always seem to ask the same questions already posed on the list.
However, I found no definitive answer there.

So, now is it possible to ftp upload with IE 5 through squid 2.4.devel4 or
not?

If it is possible, how can I achieve it? I get squids own ftp directory
listing in html and cannot drop any files in there.

I'm wondering if I need to tell squid not to send an own http directory
listing.

I read some mails claiming it works and some it doesn't. Now, whats right?

Michael.

--
Michael Weller: eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de, eowmob@ms.exp-math.uni-essen.de,
or even mat42b@spi.power.uni-essen.de. If you encounter an eowmob account on