Re: [SQU] help with ntlm authentication needed

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:09:44 +1100

At this point no, squid doesn't get user group information from the DC.

what you need to do is replace
acl loggedin proxy_auth REQUIRED
with
acl group1 proxy_auth domain\user domain\user domain\user
acl group2 proxy_auth domain\user domain\user domain\user

and something like
http_access deny special_sites group1
http_access allow normal_sites group1
http_access allow normal_sites group2