Re: [SQU] Daily generated tarball

From: Miquel van Smoorenburg <list-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: 8 Nov 2000 20:55:28 GMT

In article <000901c049a6$3606d4b0$112821c4@sai.co.za>,
Dave Wilson <dave@sai.co.za> wrote:
>The "daily generated tarball" release of Squid, is it safe to use on
>production machines ?
>The reason why I ask is because I need the latest STABLE release of Squid,
>but 2.3STABLE4 has the FTP icons missing ?

It works for me. However squid uses your system hostname to construct
the URL to the icons - make sure that you allow access to the cache
from your main IP address and not only `localhost'

Mike.

--
People get the operating system they deserve.
Reply to the list or to miquels@cistron.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg)